View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2015, 2:07 PM

ironbadge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark View Post
ironbadge,

Did you have an luck with the noise isolation devices for the coax cables? My guess is you may have noise entering your system from more than one source?
I will try it this weekend. I will need a longer TV coax cable though.

Quote:
I do not have experience with a UPS in an Audio System. Trouble is all these devices (surge protectors, power conditioners, uninterruptable power supplies, etc.) make claims yet I have found big differences in how effective they are.
On the other hand, one or some of them may be effective for some reasons (!) so I may have to try them all.

Quote:
I don't think a UPS necessarily provides better power conditioning. I go back to the Furman AC-215a that I purchased, I have been impressed with it's power conditioning capability. Furman has other products with more outlets you might want to consider.

This might be of interest: http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/...rmanAC215a.php
I am a bit skeptical about the UPS but ChromeJob's experience was good. Again, if it works then I will go for it.