HSU Research Forum (HRF)  

Go Back   HSU Research Forum (HRF) > Hsu Central > Hsu Research - Speakers and Subwoofers
Become a member Forum Help Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 5th, 2011, 5:42 AM

Todd G. is on a distinguished road
Thanks for great customer service!

I finally sent my VTF-2 amplifier in for service and Hsu received it Monday late morning. I got a call from Pete last night telling me the amp was repaired (after replacing numerous components) and on its way back to me. I can't believe the level of personal attention I've received throughout this process.

Thank you to all at Hsu Research--great products and fantastic customer service!!
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Hsu Research

Pete_Hsu will become famous soon enoughPete_Hsu will become famous soon enough
Thank you so much for the kind words Todd!
Old October 10th, 2011, 8:19 PM

Installed the amp this afternoon and plugged everything in. Man, have I missed this thing. It works as good as it always did, but I still wish the space was more conducive to using a sub. No matter--we hope to buy a home in a few weeks that is just down the street. The basement is perfect for a 7.2 set-up with a pair of VTF-2 Mk3s...

Thanks again to all at Hsu Research!
Old October 11th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Hsu Research

Pete_Hsu will become famous soon enoughPete_Hsu will become famous soon enough
Good deal Todd, thanks for the update, congrats on the upcoming home purchase too!

Sincerely,
Old October 11th, 2011, 2:59 PM

kwolfskill is on a distinguished road
Todd, you are thinking way too small. A basement in a new house needs either a pair of VTF-15Hs, or a pair of VTF-3 MK4s mated with a pair of MBM-12 MK2s. I want to hear your system, while in my basement.

Congrats on the new home!
Old October 11th, 2011, 6:05 PM

Trust me, I have considered a pair of VTF-3 Mk4s. But I don't know if I can squeeze another $500+ (including shipping) into the budget for that. I'm already resigning myself to keeping 10 year old speakers (Infinity Overture 2s, CC-3 center, RS-3 rears, and getting another pair of RS-3s for side surround), and running them with a newer Sony STR-DA5400ES receiver and a Panasonic DMP-BD65 blu-ray player. And I've got a new 55" TV to think about.

Now if the Hsu booth is offering some screaming deals at RMAF this weekend I may have to beg forgiveness from SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) and get a pair of VTF-3s. I'll keep you posted.

BTW, I think I feel the rumble from your house...

Last edited by Todd G. : October 11th, 2011 at 6:06 PM. Reason: Adding comment
Old October 12th, 2011, 9:22 AM

kwolfskill is on a distinguished road
I'm a little concerned about going to RMAF myself, and I think my wife is more concerned about me going.

If you can't already feel my system at your house, that is a problem that I need to address in the future.