HSU Research Forum (HRF)  

Go Back   HSU Research Forum (HRF) > Hsu Central > Hsu Research - Speakers and Subwoofers
Forum Help Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 3rd, 2012, 11:32 AM

priyesh is on a distinguished road
Unhappy HSU subwoofer in India

I am looking for subwoofer for my HT setup. After reading a lot on subwoofers I finally made my mind for HSU VTF15H. But I unable find any dealer who have HSU subwoofer in India. Is there anyway to have them in India. Also i gave a thought about getting them ship to India from US but the shipping cost of approx 800 USD seems to be prohibitve

Kind regards,
Priyesh
Old April 4th, 2012, 8:18 AM
Administrator

Dr_Hsu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyesh View Post
I am looking for subwoofer for my HT setup. After reading a lot on subwoofers I finally made my mind for HSU VTF15H. But I unable find any dealer who have HSU subwoofer in India. Is there anyway to have them in India. Also i gave a thought about getting them ship to India from US but the shipping cost of approx 800 USD seems to be prohibitive

Kind regards,
Priyesh
Unfortunately so. Wish there is a better way.
Old April 4th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Ryan_Hsu is on a distinguished road
Hi Priyesh,

Another option you have is to try and find a third party shipper to pick the item up from our facility. A handling fee will be applicable, however you may find the shipping cost to be cheaper.
Old April 4th, 2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Hsu View Post
Hi Priyesh,

Another option you have is to try and find a third party shipper to pick the item up from our facility. A handling fee will be applicable, however you may find the shipping cost to be cheaper.
I am looking for third party shipper, but I am getting shipment cost around 600 usd. Another thing is that since i have no experience with international shipment from US( except for amazon) I dont know which company to trust for shipment. I will be happy to buy HSU system if i can get shipping+handling done under 300 usd.
Old April 4th, 2012, 3:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I am looking for third party shipper, but I am getting shipment cost around 600 usd. Another thing is that since i have no experience with international shipment from US( except for amazon) I dont know which company to trust for shipment. I will be happy to buy HSU system if i can get shipping+handling done under 300 usd.
Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to find that low a shipping rate... However, if you do find such a low rate, let us know - we would love to use them as shipper as well!
Old April 5th, 2012, 1:22 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Hsu View Post
Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to find that low a shipping rate... However, if you do find such a low rate, let us know - we would love to use them as shipper as well!

Can you please request a quote for vtf15h and vt3-mk4 from your parcel company. At least i can get some idea.

In the meantime can you please provide me the dimensions of box packed of both the models and their weights. One more request, if i am able to get a good deal on parcel, would it be possible for you to drop off the package at dhl/fedex dropoff centre.

Thabk you for all the pain you are taking for me

Sorry for all the mistake, samsung note is not an easy device to type with, my old htc was much better;-)

Last edited by priyesh : April 5th, 2012 at 3:32 AM.
Old April 5th, 2012, 8:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Can you please request a quote for vtf15h and vt3-mk4 from your parcel company. At least i can get some idea.

In the meantime can you please provide me the dimensions of box packed of both the models and their weights. One more request, if i am able to get a good deal on parcel, would it be possible for you to drop off the package at dhl/fedex dropoff centre.

Thank you for all the pain you are taking for me

Sorry for all the mistake, Samsung note is not an easy device to type with, my old htc was much better;-)
We use Fedex as our shipper. Please send request to sales@hsuresearch.com. Thanks!
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Hsu View Post
We use Fedex as our shipper. Please send request to sales@hsuresearch.com. Thanks!
While I am waiting for quotation from sales team, I am able to find one website which can ship VTF-15h ~480 USD. I think its quite doable and they are using DHL service so it is reliable also.

So in case Sales team quote higher charges i think I can get the shipping from the above company and finally have the VTF-15h

Only catch is you will need to drop at package at DHL drop center which might 3 miles from your place. Is it possible. I am really trying hard to get my hands on your subwoofer, Can you please help me out.

Kind Regards,
Priyesh
Old April 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Smile

Please let me know if above is possible. I have received the quotes from sales team and i now think it will be more economical for me opt for dhl service. Can you please confirm the following
1) vtf-15h with 220V configuration.
2) if you can please drop the package at nearest drop off centre.

I know i might be asking a bit too much but its the only way i can get the vtf 15h sub.

If its possible then please give me the dimension of the box and its weight so that i can initiate the process.

Sorry inconvenience caused and thanks for all your co-operation.

P.S. I will be traveling abroad for next 4 days but i will be waiting for your response.
Old April 9th, 2012, 6:52 PM

Quote:
Please let me know if above is possible. I have received the quotes from sales team and i now think it will be more economical for me opt for dhl service. Can you please confirm the following
1) vtf-15h with 220V configuration.
2) if you can please drop the package at nearest drop off centre.

I know i might be asking a bit too much but its the only way i can get the vtf 15h sub.

If its possible then please give me the dimension of the box and its weight so that i can initiate the process.

Sorry inconvenience caused and thanks for all your co-operation.

P.S. I will be traveling abroad for next 4 days but i will be waiting for your response.
I am still waiting for your response. Thank you.
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Ryan_Hsu is on a distinguished road
Hi priyesh,

We can preset the VTF-15H to 220V if you specify at the time of ordering, however we will need the shipper to pick the VTF-15H from our facility.
The shipping weight and dimensions of the VTF-15H are:
33" X 24" X 33" (H x W x D); 123 lbs.